- Information You Give Us : we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing Services for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of thelessprice.com's Services on other Web sites, offline and online platforms.
- E-mail Communications: to help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from thelessprice.com's Services if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unscribed from our mailing list through the link provided in mail.
- Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features offers, Recommended for You, personalized advertisements on other Web sites and affiliation.
The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser
from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings
or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to get offers , best deals , recommendations etc.
If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
Does thelessprice.com share the Information it receives? Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
thelessprice.com's Services shares customer information only as described below and with partners and co-branding organisations and in other Services, controls and that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses
with online and offline e-commerce web-sites for some purposes of co-branded and joint offerings.
You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf.
Examples include activities in Services and promotional methods They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Further, they must process the personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by concerned Indian law
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries or business units
In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise).
Also, in the unlikely event that thelessprice.com's Services or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of thelessprice.com's Services and Others: We release account and other personal information
when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and
other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of thelessprice.com's Services, our users or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With your consent: other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. thelessprice.com will never ask for your password in e-mails that you receive unexpectedly or that you did not request. Please remember to log out of your account and to close your internet browser window when you leave the thelessprice.com site; this is especially important if you use a PC in public locations. At present, this is the safest way to ensure that no one has access to your personal information. We assume no liability for the abuse happened due to these kind of issues. What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites? Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites.
Although thelessprice.com does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet the criteria used to personalize the ad (for example, users in the Kolkata who browsed for or bought classical music). If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to personalize the third-party advertisements we display to you, please send your name, address, email address at firstname.lastname@example.org with complete concern. We will keep it for future transaction.
What Information Can I Access? Services of thelessprice.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Services for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Click here to see some examples. This list will change as our website evolves. Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give UsYou provide most such information when you search, buy, claim, post, participate in any Services or a contest or questionnaire or communicate with customer service at any Services and activities related to thelessprice.com. For example, you provide information when you: search for a product; access the Services or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or your account; communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; compile Wish Lists or other gift registries, provide and rate reviews; and employ other personal notification services such as such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched (including addresses and phone numbers); people (with addresses and phone numbers) provided in Services; content of reviews and e-mails to us; the personal description in your account; and financial information.
Information for other sourcesExamples of information we receive from other sources which will be part of our different functions of Services: • Affiliate or business and co-branding activities All other communications are becoming the part of any activities of the thelessprice.com and its Services.
Data Protection Guidelines ChangesWe may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services.
You should look at the terms regularly. We'll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We'll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service. If you have any concern about privacy at thelessprice.com, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
com a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you. If you need notification for modification and changes send your name, complete address (including Pin Number) and email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Branded and Joint OfferingsIn the future we may offer joint or co-branded products and services such coupons, various products and also some offline ventures, this improvement will be done only for the benefits of shopping services. To provide the improved version, we can utilize your personal data.
Information You Can AccessExamples of information you can access easily at Services of thelessprice.com includes
- Up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences, address book );
- Payment settings (including credit-card information and gift certificate, gift card and cheque balances); e-mail notification settings (including Alerts, Available to Order notifications, Delivers, Recommended for You and newsletters);
- Recommendations (including recent product-view history, prior-order history and Favorites);
- Wish Lists and Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Requests and Recommendations, your guides, personal profile, people you tagged as interesting, and Friends).
When information is accessed from mobile appsWe include some third party SDKs which might also collect some personally identifiable information (PII) about you.
This may include but not restricted to your email id, phone number, IP address, android ID, IMEI etc. In case of the mobile app we also work with mobile network operators and OEMs in order to ensure the best experience for the users.
We run giveaways where we ensure a user can avail the offer based on terms and conditions.. For that :
- The mobile network operator may collect and use unique identifiers in order to maintain the security of the account.
- The mobile network operator reserves the right to disclose any information provided by with respect to unique identifiers to law enforcement authorities, government officials or other third-parties if the mobile network operator believes such disclosure is reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of these Terms and Conditions, or for mobile network operators to comply with any legal process.
You agree to use the Application in compliance with these usage rules.
The mobile network operator reserves the right to modify the usage rules at any time.